We know that choosing where to have your Easter brunch is a big decision. You want everyone to enjoy the special celebration, but you may not be sure which location will provide the right atmosphere. Based on our 40 years of catering experience, we share how to plan an Easter brunch using these three simple considerations.
3 Keys to the Best Easter Brunch
Your Easter brunch venue should highlight the natural beauty and soft tones associated with Easter. These are our two favorite places for an Easter brunch in Milwaukee:
- Boerner Botanical Gardens: with stunning floral paintings and garden views seen through its wall of windows, Boerner Botanical Gardens brings a natural feel to your Easter celebration. We also love that it is conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee.
- Coast at Zilli Lake & Gardens: the spectacular views of Lake Michigan and the Milwaukee Art Museum make Coast the best place to have a lakefront brunch. Its pebble stone walkway and the outdoor “Fire & Water” display create a relaxing lakeside feel that will swoop you away on Easter.
Upscale Easter Brunch Menu
An Easter brunch menu should be classy and satisfying. Make sure everyone enjoys the celebration by looking for an Easter brunch menu with the following aspects:
- Variety of impressive dishes: Easter brunch menus should be as diverse as the people that come together to celebrate the holiday. Coast’s Easter brunch menu has everything from salmon filets with tomato caper relish to Chinese barbeque chicken. An array of menu options ensures that every guest will enjoy a beautiful dish suited to their unique taste.
- Local ingredients: local cheese or meats, like Nueske’s bacon and sausage, will make the Easter celebration feel close to home as you taste the extra fresh flavors.
- Signature desserts: look for sweets like Coast’s orange vanilla crème brûlée or Boerner Botanical Garden’s carrot cake cheesecake shooters that will end the day on a high note.
- Consider kids: if you plan to invite kids to your Easter brunch, make sure there is a special price for them on the Easter brunch menu. At Coast, you will save on your dining bill because kids under the age of five dine free.
Interactive Food & Drink Stations
As with any celebration, you want to encourage guests to relax and enjoy their company. Interactive food and drink stations invite guests to socialize while personalizing their food or drinks.
- Themed stations: Coast has a “surf-n-turf” station with entrees like smoked beef brisket with picante sauce. Boerner Botanical Garden has a market station with shrimp cocktail, cheese platters and more. Both brunches also invite guests to enjoy custom-made omelets or French toast from the breakfast stations.
- Custom drink bars: guests will have a great time kicking off their celebration at Coast’s and Boerner Botanical Garden’s signature Bloody Mary bar. Guests can bring out their creativity by making their own drinks with ingredients like blue cheese-stuffed olives, pickled onions, limes and lemons, horseradish and mozzarella.
Easter brunch is one of the most popular dining experiences. Be sure to call early to reserve your Easter brunch at Coast or the Boerner Botanical Gardens. Then relax and send out invitations to the lucky guests that will enjoy a wonderful Easter brunch at one of our fine locations.