Among the countless picnic venues in Milwaukee, it is hard to choose a favorite. We suggest looking for a location that does more than just accommodate your event needs. The ideal venue will facilitate and actively contribute to a spectacular company picnic in Milwaukee.
In this post, we highlight eight features of the Milwaukee Public Museum that make it one of the top company picnic venues in Milwaukee.
8 Reasons to Picnic at the Milwaukee Public Museum
- Trusted: we bring over 40 years of catering experience to this museum that has been welcoming visitors for more than 125 years. This means you can relax knowing that our experts are handling every detail of your company picnic.
- Walking distance: the Milwaukee Public Museum is centrally located in downtown Milwaukee, so local picnic guests will appreciate this convenience. Out-of-town guests will appreciate being able to walk to the museum from their hotels. On their way to or from your company picnic, guests may choose to take a short detour to see the beautiful Milwaukee lakefront.
- Huge capacity: 80,000 square feet of event space allows you to host up to 3,500 guests on three different floors. Depending on the size of your company picnic, you may only need to rent a single room or floor. The first floor’s “Streets of Old Milwaukee,” with its cobblestone streets, and the Puelicher Butterfly Vivarium do a particularly nice job of bringing the outdoors inside.
- Variety of venues: offering everything from galleries and a café to an outdoor lawn and patio, your company picnic can be staged in a wide range of settings. This vast site welcomes you to grill up some innovative food stations and picnic games.
- Convenient parking: we can reserve parking spots and valet service as needed. But there is also plentiful parking on the streets and in parking lots within a two-block radius of the museum.
- Weather proof: rain should not dampen your company picnic plans. The Milwaukee Public Museum is already a popular destination even when weather conditions take a turn for the worse. This means the weather can only increase the appeal of your company picnic if you choose to hold it indoors at the Milwaukee Public Museum.
- Entertainment for all: exhibits and educational displays draw the attention of all ages. From mummification exhibits to live butterfly and insect habitats, the museum lets guests travel the world and decades. This entertainment is a nice addition to more traditional picnic activities.
- Memorable party favors: go beyond the ordinary corporate party favors by giving guests vouchers to the museum’s gift shop or Haymarket candy store. By turning party favors into a picnic activity, guests make memories and bring home keepsakes.
We take great pride in showcasing our creative style and meticulous attention to detail while serving as the exclusive caterer at the Milwaukee Public Museum. Check out the Fiserv Fest and our sample picnic menu to see how we bring an innovative flair to corporate events.
Our picnic team is ready to help you join the thousands of Midwesterners who are glad they brought our expertise and obsessive attention to detail to their picnics. For more innovative picnic ideas, take a look at our blog and contact us at: 262.547.9447 or email@example.com.
*Please note that the Streets of Old Milwaukee will be closed for an amazing beautification between August-November 2015