Miller Park is one of the most unique company picnic venues in Milwaukee. But this famous picnic location does not call for celebrity treatment because of its distinguishing factors that make each picnic an easy hit.
In this post, we explain why companies like US Bank have chosen to host their company picnics at Miller Park.
6 Ways Miller Park Makes Planning a Picnic Easy
- Multiple venues: Miller Park offers a wide array of spectacular rooms and outdoor grounds so that you can easily select a location to perfectly match your picnic theme and event criteria. The countless venues encourage you to get extra creative when planning your picnic menu and activities like all-star location Halfaer Field. Other venues have picnic tables under grand trees bringing an added vibrancy to even the most traditional picnic ideas.
- Year-round convenience: Weather is one of the biggest concerns when planning a company picnic. One way to relieve this stress is by selecting an indoor-outdoor space like the Gehl Club. Miller Park is one of the few venues that offer outdoor spaces for inclement weather like Klement’s Sausage Haus. In a city where weather can be questionable, Miller Park’s year-round facilities are a huge asset.
- Centrally located: Miller Park is situated just minutes away from downtown Milwaukee and General Mitchell International Airport. Guests can fly in from all over and arrive to your company picnic with ease. Choosing a location that minimizes travel time allows guests to bring all their positive energy to your company picnic in Milwaukee.
- Facilities on hand: Facilities with bathrooms are an event basic, but not every picnic venue provides them. Saving on rentals from portable toilets to popcorn machines maximizes your event budget while shortening your picnic-planning list.
- Vast parking: Guests will never have to worry about parking when you choose your company picnic at Miller Park. You can rent as many of Miller Park’s 16 parking lots and 12,000 parking spaces as you need to ensure each guest gets a spot. You don’t have to worry about driving around the city or scoping out parking spots for your guests!
- Fun events: Encourage guests to take full advantage of their time in Milwaukee by attending Miller Park’s other events. In addition to baseball games, Miller Park hosts other fun events such as running races and the Field of Sweet Dreams Slumber Party. These provide an added attraction, especially for guests flying in from out of town or bringing family.
See how our creative flair and attention to detail have created homerun picnics at Miller Park by checking out these event photos.
Our picnic team is ready to help you join the thousands of Midwesterners who are glad they brought our expertise and obsessive attention to detail to their picnics. For more innovative picnic ideas, take a look at our blog and contact us at: 262.547.9447 or email@example.com.