It takes a whole team to put on a great picnic in Milwaukee. And, yet, it is easy to think of only the servers as the event staff.
Many catering companies take advantage of this misconception to provide only minimal services. In this post, we reveal other important picnic services that are easy to overlook, but vital to great company picnics in Milwaukee.
Our picnic team works with you to create a custom menu tailored for your own corporate style and event goals. Our sample picnic menu gives you an idea of the high-quality menu items that we serve, such as USDA choice all-beef hamburgers. However, our experienced picnic team makes the difference by working with you to create a cohesive and personalized company picnic menu.
It’s easy to choose menu items and then assume that they will just arrive at your company picnic fresh and tasty as you imagine. But how and where catering staff cooks those dishes is critical. We have grill masters that cook on-site using gas grills. Although convection ovens do not require such skilled staff, they would be a serious disservice to our quality meats.
Displays of food and condiments may seem routine, but there should be experienced staff setting up and maintaining them. Look for these service details that elevate your catering company functions:
- Delicately arranged toppings: even the simplest of details, such as lining up sliced tomatoes and lettuce with condiment bottles, make a big difference. It’s easy to throw toppings and condiments in a bowl and say it’s good. But we know it’s important to spend some extra time to set up inviting displays of condiments on tables with vinyl table covers that will not quickly soil like disposable ones.
- Clean and well-stocked stations: our attentive picnic staff keeps serving trays 80 percent full throughout the picnic so that they always appeal to guests. Overfilling bowls reduces the need to refill, but they also look sloppy. We even staff dessert and condiment stations with uniformed servers who keep these stations clean and appropriately stocked as the primary ones.
- Real serving dishes: wire or disposable chafers and pans make cleanup easy, but they do not keep food at the appropriate temperature. That is why we keep food in quality serving dishes such as real chafers with polished metal pans and insulated stainless steel bowls. The extra time or staff required for cleanup shows our commitment to ensure appropriate food temperature.
These are the people who probably came to mind when you first thought of your company picnic event staff. Look for these indications that your catering team is the most professional:
- Distinctive dress code: picnic staff should wear a clean, professional and definitive picnic uniform. Our picnic staff dress code typically includes a logoed polo shirt. But we are also happy to customize our attire to match your picnic theme.
- Positive attitude: we only hire friendly and helpful individuals providing the best service possible with a positive attitude. We then provide them with thorough training and experience so that they are as confident and relaxed as your guests.
- Knowledgeable: trust that your company picnic will be staffed with principal-certified food service managers and nationally recognized picnic experts with years of experience. This is important to ensure quality food and picnic experiences as well as food safety and sanitation.
- Greeters: our catering team does not wait until serving entrées to greet guests. Guests receive a warm welcome by ticket or line greeters to make sure their picnic experience is top-of-the-line from start to finish.
A company picnic is meant to be a happy event that boosts corporate morale. Over the last four decades, our experienced and meticulous staff has created premier southeastern Wisconsin picnics for thousands of guests every year.
When you contact us, you can enlist this team that attends to even the smallest picnic details at the highest level.