Up to $1000 signing bonus
- We are hiring waitstaff, bartenders, cooks and planners for weekend work.
- Training provided for all positions.
- Starting at $11-25 based on experience and position
- Flexible hours, full time, part-time, limited part-time, pull a shift when you want to, day shifts, and night shifts.
- Perfect as a second, weekend job or for college or high school students.
At Zilli Hospitality Group, our core values are our guiding principles for our team. Want to know more? Zilli Hospitality Group is currently hiring for all of our locations! Work full or part time. Amazing opportunities to learn and grow! If you have an excellent customer service focused mindset, we want to hear from you.
We built our reputation for excellence in the hospitality and catering industry on the premise that each client is special and deserves to be treated as such. The success we have enjoyed as event experts is based on a longstanding philosophy that customer service, along with a professional and well-trained staff, builds long-lasting relationships with our clients. Each member of the Zilli Hospitality Group team is required to complete extensive training and testing in all of the areas of our business.
The Zilli Culture
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, outstanding event presentation and creativity. Our teams are passionate and team orientated.
Be part of an Experience you will never forget!
Come join the Zilli Hospitality team.
From catering associates, road chefs to bartenders, we are looking for you to join us. With all the excitement and talk, why not join the fun.
Our Core Behavior Statement
- Continually invest in education, product, and places
- Maintain accessibility and listen
- We are a loyal, trusted, accountable management team
- Have a responsibility to themselves, their family, the company, and each other for success
- Full toolbox or personal and business skills to achieve and maximize results in their lives and our business
- Continually invest in people, product, and places
- A team not content on staying the same but being better/the best
- A team who is grateful and appreciative of their lives
- Everyone has a responsibility
- Maintain business acumen in all areas of business— not just hospitality
- Bring a personal touch to the organization
- Maintain a deeply trained, well- engaged and passionate talent pool
- Economic protections to insulate from downturns and disasters
- Continual efforts and investments in being the best
- Maintaining our vision, values and purpose as we scale
- Sustainable profitability
- Welcoming and accessible to all walks of life
- Passion to give back to the community
- The Zilli University – first for our team
Find Your Next Adventure
OPTION 1 – APPY ONLINE
Advice to Applicants Thank you for your interest in working with us. I think you will find our approach to hospitality to be different from most other operators in the market, and we think this is the secret of our success.
OPTION 2 EASY FILL APPLICATION
You may complete a fill-able form on your computer.
- DOWNLOAD the application form
- SAVE it to your computer then fill it out electronically
- RENAME & SAVE the FILLED OUT document. Here is an example of a saved named document: ZHG_Application_Tina_Sample.pdf
- EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download your employment application, print and complete by hand then mail, hand deliver or fax to: Mail: Zilli Hospitality Group 613 N. Grandview Blvd. Waukesha, WI 53188 Fax: 262.547.9418 Email: email@example.com Please make sure your application is complete and legible
OUR CORE VALUES
SUCCESS – PRIDE – INSIDE CUSTOMER – REPUTATION – INNOVATION
Customer service excellence above all else! Our high regard for success, passion and innovative approach combined with our value of reputation and team emphasis gives us a clear focus on our actions to serve our community, team and clients. We are made up of loyal and strong deep thinkers dedicated to our core values.
“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
We come to work with a positive attitude, possessing contagious energy, and exuding a confident, upbeat attitude at all times.
We work together as a team, as one cohesive unit with continual investments in being the best. We act with kindness, compassion and respect for others— together everyone accomplishes more.
We stand behind the quality, integrity, and consistency of the ZHG brand.
We introduce new food and beverage trends and modern technology to provide exceptional experiences and “over-the- top” delivery to our clients.
Passion to Create Excellence at Every Level Delivering the “WOW!”
Exceeding Expectations Every Step of the Way
Very flexible, friendly people : I am able to work exactly when I want. All Zilli employees are like one big family. I love the people I meet and exploring different event venues. We also all enjoy a “family meal” together at every event. I very highly recommend Zilli to anyone. I will be here long term!
Everyone is willing to help you learn. Most people have a passion for what they do, they’re not just here for the ride. So many people have been with the company for so long Feels like you’re part of a family