An experienced catering team with creative wedding planners is the ultimate partner when designing your dream wedding. A meticulous planner will provide you with plenty of ideas and resources—including our Milwaukee wedding planning guide. But you can also gather additional ideas for your journey to the altar using these websites and apps, resources you can access anywhere!
Handy Wedding Apps & Tools
Create Your Wedding Vision
Forming your overall wedding vision is the first big step to planning a wedding. And there is no shortage of wedding inspiration boards to help you develop and refine your dream wedding. Search these websites to find fitting material that you can save for future reference:
- Brides: Choose a wedding color scheme like peach & citrus or emerald & gold, and then explore everything from wedding bouquets to wedding invitation card ideas to match.
- Lover.ly: Boards relating to every category from wedding décor ideas to wedding stationary. Bundle your favorites and share them with friends and family that are helping you plan your wedding in Milwaukee.
- Wedding Wire: Drag and drop inspiration boards to create a wedding vision of your own. You can upload your own images and share your designs. Wedding Wire also has plenty of mobile apps like an online guest list tool to track and manage guest count, presents and more important wedding information.
- Pinterest: This website and app is the most popular to find and save all your wedding ideas. Create your own board titled “My Wedding” and begin exploring!
Gather Wedding Information
A bit more organized and informative than inspiration boards, wedding blogs and websites are often the next stop for those planning a wedding in Milwaukee. Two of the most trusted wedding websites are:
- The Knot: Endless great blog posts from experts who understand what it takes to plan your perfect wedding. The Knot will prepare you for the Things No One Tells You about Wedding Planning. For example, be prepared to “randomly stress-cry over something.”
- Martha Stewart Weddings: This website is a thorough resource where you can find things like free wedding website designs.
Personalize Your Wedding Planning Checklist
Planning a wedding in Milwaukee can be overwhelming, but enlist the help of our experienced wedding planners and create a manageable wedding to-do list. Visit these sites for custom wedding checklists:
- Brides: Working back from the wedding date, brides can create a custom wedding to-do list. Your interactive planner will keep you on track with appropriate deadlines and helpful wedding planning tips.
- Wedding Wire: Manage tasks, track progress and delegate wedding responsibilities with Wedding Wire’s online checklist.
Manage Your Wedding Budget
You have a grand plan for your special day, but does it fit in your budget? Check out this article to learn how your budget is likely to break down among various wedding expenditures, and then use a budget tracker to stay within your means. Wedding Wire’s budget tracker lets you track spending, set up payment schedules and redistribute funds all in one place.
Select Stylish and Affordable Wedding Attire
Find the perfect fit and style, all within your budget, with these popular websites and services:
- Little Borrowed Dress: This dress rental service lets the ladies save money while looking and feeling amazing. Choose a color scheme and style, and get all your bridesmaids the perfect fitting dress. For those on a larger budget, there is also the option to buy unworn dresses.
- Brideside: Sign up for this reasonably priced concierge service to access a personal stylist and dress fitting videos. Then choose up to three bridesmaid dresses that you would like mailed to your home. Once you find the dress that fits and looks amazing on everyone, easily order the dress on the Brideside’s website.
- Nearly Newlywed: This bridal boutique lets you get used or sample dresses at a significant discount. Nearly Newlywed will send you the dress and give you five days to see if you fall in love with it. And, after the wedding, you can use Nearly Newlywed’s marketplace to resell your dress and recoup some money.
- The Black Tux: Groomsmen can rent 100% merino wool tuxedos with real cotton shirts and genuine leather shoes, all at an affordable price.
Choose Among Top Wedding Venues
Choosing a wedding venue is one of the hardest decisions when planning a wedding. Fortunately, we have tips to take the stress out of planning your wedding—including selecting a venue! Add in these popular venue locator tools, and you are sure to find an idyllic wedding location that perfectly matches your style:
- Milwaukee Wedding Venue Tool: Filter by capacity, location, tags and venue status to choose among more than fifty top wedding venues in Milwaukee. With plenty of pictures and detailed descriptions, you can take a look inside each wedding venue and compare options.
- Wedding Spot: Find your dream wedding venue based on location, budget, styles and seating capacity. Once you select a venue and guest count, Wedding Spot will start to estimate your budget and offer exclusive discounts. The best indoor and outdoor wedding venues just got more affordable!
Think of Your Guests
Acquaint your guests to your wedding before they help you celebrate. From choosing a wedding gift to getting to know their wedding company, these apps increase excitement before and during your big day:
- Online gift registry: Gift giving has transformed well past big department stores. Now online registries like Wedding Republic allow you to add wedding gift ideas from anywhere, request cash and enable guests to collaborate.
- Jetaport: Reserve your wedding room block based on your wedding location and date. Check one more thing off your wedding to-do list while saving an average of 28%.
- AllSeated: Create seating charts using a digital map of your reception floor plan. This mobile-friendly tool can also manage your wedding guest list as it relates to keeping your seating chart up to date.
- Guesterly: Create a digital or print wedding magazine to help all your guests get acquainted in a fun and classy way. You will enjoy coming up with questions for your guests to answer and watching connections blossom.
Stay Coordinated with The Best Wedding Apps
To make the most of your wedding, enlist your mobile device. Stay connected and coordinated with guests and your bridal party with these top wedding apps:
- Wedding Party App: Gather all your photos and information in one place. This top wedding app also allows you to message and chat with individual guests or important groups like your bridal party for seamless coordination.
- Cozi: Share calendars and to-do lists with your soon-to-be spouse and others involved in your wedding planning process.
- Appy Couple: Set up and personalize your own wedding app and site. For just $35, guests will have an easy way to RSVP and keep up to date with all your wedding information. This wedding app also allows guests to edit and add photos.
- Zola Registry: Create and manage your wedding registry with Zola’s mobile barcode scanner, real-time alert function, planner and “blender” to discover new wedding gift ideas.
- Snapable: Instead of using disposable cameras, guests can take photos with their phones and then instantly upload them to your Snapable wedding album. A simple card on guest tables instructs them to download the app and link to your album. Snapable makes sharing memorable pictures fun and easy.
A premier Milwaukee catering team is one of your best wedding tools, available to you anytime and anywhere. That is why we offer FaceTime video chat to connect instantly with your wedding planning team.
To bring four decades of experience and meticulous attention into your wedding planning process, contact us online or give us a call at 262-547-9447.