Picnics are cheerful events that invite guests to socialize over an array of tasty dishes. We work with clients to create innovative custom picnic menus that boost guests’ morale.
In doing so, we found the top 10 picnic dishes our clients and picnic experts love on any custom picnic menu. In this post, we explain how to select company picnic food that will create a well-rounded picnic menu to satisfy everyone.
How to Build a Great Picnic Menu Hot-off-the-Grill
No company picnic in Milwaukee would be complete without friendly grill masters firing up tender meat. Our most popular meats to grill on-location are:
- All-Beef Plump Hot Dogs: a traditional favorite picnic item, these premium juicy hot dogs are sure to be in the top 10 picnic foods.
- Klement’s Brats: we simmer the brats in seasonings, onions and beer for a unique flavor that will wow guests.
- USDA Choice All-Beef Hamburgers: served on fluffy buns with choices of delicately sliced toppings like tomatoes, lettuce and cheese; these are traditional picnic favorites guests can personalize to their unique taste.
- Chicken Breast: our artistic flair comes through in the seasoning of these mouth-watering boneless chicken breasts that have guests coming back for seconds.
Refreshing and Satisfying Sides
It is always nice to complement a bite of smoking hot, tender meat with a chilled side. Guests rave about these sides of our fresh and healthy company picnic food:
- Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad: loaded with fresh veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, olives and tomatoes, vegetarians knowingly stack their plates high with this favorite picnic side. But our wonderful dressing brings a sassy twist to this top picnic dish that even meat lovers will not pass up.
- Chilled Watermelon Wedges: no picnic would be complete without fresh watermelon slices. Enjoy with the main course or alone for every age will savor this sweet yet healthy side.
Milwaukee picnic catering companies know it is important to offer some hearty sides to ensure nobody goes home hungry from your company picnic. Our favorite creamy sides are:
- Classic Potato Salad: this traditional picnic food may seem ordinary, but our chefs add flavors that guests rave about. Since the color of the food alone is mundane, we always recommend serving it in a dish decorated with your jazzy picnic color theme.
- Zilli’s Signature Ranchero Pasta: this bow tie pasta in a delightful cream sauce is the perfect side to any grilled meat. Don’t be surprised if guests want an entrée-size portion of this Zilli specialty.
- Baked Mac & Cheese: creamy and satisfying, this comfort food will warm guests’ bellies and take them back to their roots. Our signature mac & cheese brings a new appreciation and more happy memories to an already top-10 picnic food.
- Fudge Brownies: with or without nuts, our swirl brownies are a sweet treat thousands of company picnic guests have enjoyed.
Our picnic team is ready to help you join the thousands of Midwesterners who are glad they brought our expertise and obsessive attention to detail to their picnics.
For more innovative picnic ideas, take a look at our blog and contact us at: 262.547.9447 or email@example.com.